Grants For Kids
The Grants for Kids program covers the costs of a foster youth’s emergency needs and the items/experiences that contribute to a well-rounded childhood and adolescence, when these costs aren’t covered by the state or other sources.
Examples of items and events the Grants for Kids program can fund includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Bedding, mattresses, and bedroom furniture
- Extracurricular activities
- Laptops, tablets, and other electronics
- CASA outings
- Car seats and booster seats
- Bikes, helmets, and protective gear
- Daycare and preschool tuition
- Infant and toddler care items
- Family trips
- Summer/day camps
- Driving school and lessons
Click on the Button to Complete the Online Request Form
To receive a Grants for Kids award, a youth must meet 2 or more of the following requirements:
- The youth must be between the ages of 0-21 years old
- The youth must have an open dependency case in the Yavapai County Juvenile Court, or the youth must currently reside in Yavapai County regardless of the court of origin
- The youth has aged out of foster care under the jurisdiction of the Yavapai County Juvenile Court, resides in Yavapai County, and is enrolled in a local program such as Keys to Success, TILP, and voluntary foster placement
Grants for Kids Program Guidelines
Grant Requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your grant to be processed.
If your request requires a check to be mailed to a business, please allow an extra 7-10 days for the check to arrive.
You can speed up your grant request time frame by providing online links for items in the description.
We will process the order online and have the items shipped directly to you!
Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation will generally NOT fund requests for the following:
- Applications requesting reimbursement for funds spent prior to Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation approval
- Services or benefits which are available from other public, private, or governmental agencies
- Debt relief
- Kindergarten enrollment
- Theme park admission (out of state)
Contact the Grants for Kids Program Manager
Email: [email protected]